MyMIDI Player is a Windows* MIDI Player designed specifically for use in churches.
It contains an unique collection of features, including one available nowhere else. Features include:
- A built-in library of worship MIDI files;
- 250 files for public domain songs supplied
- many files for copyright songs known, but not supplied
- Ability to change the tempo and key of any song (MIDI files only);
- Ability to change any of the instruments, or mute any channels not wanted (MIDI files only);
- Playlist of songs which is automatically saved when you exit (including any edits you have made);
- Memory of changes made to a song, for next time you use it;
- Ability to change the number of verses (or repeats) in a song. This feature is unique in the world as far as we know, and is available on most MIDI files listed in the in-built library;
- Ability to play most audio files;
- Completely free to anyone, anywhere (you still need to acquire any MIDI files not supplied);
While there is no likelihood of a Mac or mobile version of MyMIDI Player, it has been run successfully on a Mac running Bootcamp.
Download MyMIDI Player from the Downloads page.
If you make use of MyMIDI Player please register on this site and include your church name (final field in the list). Also consider registering for the newsletter so we can stay in touch. That like to know where MyMIDI Player is being used (good for our egos), and we like to keep you informed about updates and innovations.